Monday, November 5, 2007

Pre-Poetry Entry

Finally, I am going to be able to use some of the research resources provided to me. I will be doing a miniature research project with my students as a part of their poetry unit. They will not be starting this for a week and a half (assuming all goes as planned), but I am excited about setting things up for them. I will be putting together a list of reliable sites for them to work from and will be covering the basics of how to search for valid information.
This past week, four more students were able to augment projects they were working on by using the projector and laptop. One of the students even used his own animation, which was not only extremely cool, but the way he used it added a lot to his presentation. Good stuff, and hopefully more of that to come as the other students were interested in how they could do something like that as well.

1 comment:

Leslie Yoder said...

It sounds like there is plenty of collaboration happening in your classroom between you and your students. Nice work! Remember the poetry resources at connect.spps.org.

Leslie